1. Information regarding how to enter, how to claim and details of prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be in acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Winning entries will be drawn by a random ballot and the promoter’s decision is final.
3. Entrants may enter only once and only one prize will be awarded per person.
4. Winner will be notified within 24 hours of the competition being drawn.
5. Winning entrant/s may be requested to show ID upon collection of their prize.
6. The Adelaide Review accepts no responsibility for any problems or malfunctions, or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries.
7. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Non cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. The value of the prizes is accurate as at the commencement of the promotion. The Adelaide Review accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date.
8. The Adelaide Review, its associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with The Adelaide Review promotions will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with The Adelaide Review promotions or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
9. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers to assist the Promoter/Competition Provider in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and email. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter/Competition Provider may use entrants’ personal information in this manner. Each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name, and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation. Personal information will not be disclosed beyond the immediate Promoter of the competition and the State and Territory lottery departments. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter direct. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter. The Adelaide Review is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information The Adelaide Review holds about them by contacting 08 7129 1060.
10. The promoter is The Adelaide Review (ABN 75102838997) GPO Box 651, Adelaide, South Australia, 5001.
11. Only South Australian residents are eligible to enter and win The Adelaide Review competitions.
By entering competitions on www.adelaidereview.com.au, you consent to The Adelaide Review and it’s related entities sending you information on products and services available through them. The Adelaide Review will always provide you with the ability to opt out of these communications.